Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My first family shoot with Pooches...

I had a lot of fun photographing this sweet family this past Sunday afternoon. I have never done a session with animals so I was excited when asked to do this one! These little doggies were so sweet and so well loved and cared for...of course how could you expect any less when their mama is a vet! Thanks for inviting me to hang out with you and capture some moments of you and your family...hope you enjoy your "sneak peek" and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Sunday again this week!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana Vamvakias
okay, I don't know if it was the music or just how neat the photos were, or your neat family... but by the time it got to Cosmo's picture I was all sniffles! I would like to purchase a Cosmo picture or get a copy via email if they let us!


Cassie White Egan
OMG!!!! ME TOO!!! It's got to be the music! Iwas totally tearing up! I love all of them!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!! I love the rich colors :)