Friday, November 6, 2009

(Personal) It was a warm evening in N. Africa...

...and we were on a roof top sitting in the middle of a circle of beautiful flowers the night he proposed to me. Six months and a few days later we were walking down the isle of an elegantly simple white church in Collinsville, CT. We celebrated our love with close friends and family in a very intimate and personal ceremony then escaped the following day for the best vacation we have ever had on our honeymoon in Stowe, VT. The picture you see here is from the proposal. I'm so thankful to God for the amazing life He has given me and the tremendous amount of blessings that are so undeserved. Besides Jesus, one of the biggest blessings that I will continue to praise Him for until He takes me home is my love, my best friend, my husband, my Jeremy. These four short years have flown by but I know it's just a scratch on the surface of our life together. There isn't anyone else I would want to be on this adventure with. I love you my heart...you are my home. Happy Anniversary!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.