Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cliffs of the Noose...

...State park in Goldsboro, NC was the site of the family shoot I had this past Saturday. It was beautiful with all the leaves changing colors and covering the ground. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year and the cool brisk morning and crunch of leaves beneath my feet gave me such a warm feeling just thinking about a fire and hot chocolate later that night. But for as much as I LOVED being out in the fall weather at such a beautiful location I LOVED spending time with and getting to know the even more beautiful family that I photographed! They were such a joy to be around. You don't always meet families who, within 10 minutes of being with them, you see just how genuine and caring they really are. I enjoyed watching the dynamics of your family unfold, I enjoyed capturing moments for you to treasure, I enjoyed our conversations, I enjoyed all of it! Thank you for inviting me into your family for a couple short hours...you were a blessing to me. I hope you all enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! Here is your "sneak peek"!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these next two shots...especially the second one-seeing the tenderness of their mother with the youngest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, real quick...I love this one of the mom, simply because I didn't ask her to smile, I just asked her to look at her husband and this is what I got! A woman still in love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to meet you sabrinawhitephotography.blogspot.com owner found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com