Monday, November 23, 2009

How Cute is this...

...little boy! Actually the whole family was just as sweet and fun as their little man. I really enjoyed meeting this family and spending my afternoon with them. Let me just say how hard it was for me to pick just a few favorites to post...man you are all so photogenic. This little guy was such a trooper...the whole time! He was so expressive (as you can see from this post) and such a joy to photograph. Thank you so much for asking me to come spend some time with you and document your love for one another. After a very short time with his parents anyone could see how cherished he is by them. I look forward to a future "play date" with our little men! Thank you again and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have to say something about this picture. He is just learning how to walk...kind of. He's at the stage where he's walking across the room with the assistance of something he can push. In this photo he was showing me how he can push his wagon across the floor and he was just so proud of himself! How cute is this expression! (I love the little teeth peeking out too)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: