Monday, August 10, 2009

So sorry to be behind on my blogging again! I have spent the last couple weeks in North Carolina with my family and a few days at the beach! It was very nice and Graydon LOVED playing with his cousin Jordan and tossing around the sand...but I'll blog about that later. Right now I want to introduce you to an awesome family that Jeremy and I had the privilege of meeting and hanging out with while in NC.
I was very honored to photograph you all and we had so much fun taking pictures of you and playing with your kids. Your family is just beautiful! A BIG thank you to Gabe who is in the Air Force and shipping out overseas soon. Your service and sacrifice is appreciated more than you know...you will be in our prayers. We look forward to seeing you all again soon! Well, enough reading...ON WITH THE PICTURES...enjoy your sneak peek!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for Mom and Dad!

Photobucket

I know I don't have to tell you Gabe, but your wife is GORGEOUS!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again and God Bless!

1 comment:

Robertson Fam said...

Even though I already told you these photos are awesome!! I LOVE them. I also LOVE your new blog title image! So cool!! Your amazing. And hope the photoshoot today went awesome!
love ya