Tuesday, August 18, 2009

North Carolina (Personal) PLEASE READ!

SO, there have been some BIG changes for those of you who follow my blog and are used to me being a "Dallas" based photographer. For those of you who just enjoy checking out the photos from places outside Texas this won't effect you all that much...unless you live in or close to North Carolina! For the past four or five months we have been in transition. For those of you who might not have known, my husband stepped down from his pastoral position at the church here and we have been praying and seeking God's guidance for the next season in our lives. It was a desire of ours to move closer to family (not above being in the center of His will however), so we went back and forth for some time about moving to Ohio, (where his family lives), or somewhere close to NC, (where my family lives). We thought about Nashville or Indiana, places that were closer than Dallas, we also considered that God might want us to stay here longer as well, just ministering in a different capacity.
So to bring it back around to my point, after all this time and a recent visit to NC, we have sold our house and will be moving on September 1st to North Carolina. The plan is to take my business there and focus on it, possibly pick up some more weddings and events. Jeremy will look for a job once we get there and as for a place to worship, we will be joining a great team of three other families to help plant a church in Holly Springs, (Just outside the Raleigh area). So that's it in a nut shell. We would GREATLY appreciate your prayers as we drive across country with our little camry in tow and our 18 month old in the cab of a moving truck. Thank you so much to all my wonderful local clients who I have had great joy getting to know and photographing you and your families! I know this was a long post and I appreciate you all taking the time to read it. Here are a couple pictures of my family from the beach we visited while we were in NC.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is my 14 year old sister...for those of you who remember her very little...isn't she BEAUTIFUL! Oh, and you see my dad in the background peeking around the pole...that's so him to do that!

Photobucket

Here are a couple pics of my other sister's family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Annie said...

Sabrina and Jeremy,
Good luck in your upcoming move to NC! You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I'm sure your photography business will take off. You are so talented, Sabrina. Maybe Joe and I need to take a rooad trip down the coast. :) Hoping to see you sometime in the next 10 years. ;) Kristina is stunning! Can't believe she's that same little girl I remember from high school.