Friday, July 24, 2009

Family Pictures!!!

Here they are at last!! If you haven't been keeping up with my blog your wondering, "What's here at last?" BUT, if you have been keeping up then you know I said I was going to post some recent pictures of my family that our wonderful friends Tim and Shauna took for us while we were in Las Cruces. Tim and Shauna own Vision Yard Studios and are exceptional wedding photographers in the Phoenix Az. area....However, they are not limited to Phoenix and often book shoots and weddings in New Mexico and other locations. Point being that if you love there stuff and want to hire them, they will travel! So, if you haven't checked them out yet please click on their names after your done catching up on this blog and enjoy their work too! By the way, Tim started his career as a wedding photographer with the documentation of OUR wedding!! (Shauna was in the wedding so she was not able to assist her talented husband!) I think he still has our wedding slide show posted at the very bottom of his slide show page on his site for anyone who wants to see OUR wedding pictures from 2005! We were married in Connecticut in November. Ok, enough talking...check out what you came here for...the PHOTOGRAPHY!!! Oh, and we LOVE it when you leave comments!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Tim and I agree...the pictures look GREAT!! I knew they would! Love you.

Lyndsey Lewis said...

They do....they look stunning!

Jillian said...

Sabrina, you look so tall. Love the chin down pose :) I am happy to see that some things don't change. Miss you!

Robertson Fam said...

Sabrina you look beautiful!! These are wonderful photos! I also LOVE the white sands ones!