Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Last Session in Dallas...

...for now. If you've been following my blog you know that we are moving to North Carolina. We pull out of Dallas at the crack of dawn on Tuesday morning and drive with the biggest "drive it your self" moving truck we could rent and our little camry in tow. We close on our house tomorrow and this chapter in our lives will come to a close. We are certainly sad to leave so many wonderful people that we have grown to love behind but we are encouraged and excited to see what the next chapter holds. For those of you who were some of my loyal repeat clients or even those of you who follow my blog and always wanted pictures but never got around to it, I am hoping to come back next year if I can schedule a handful of appointments in a short period of time. And of COURSE I'm always willing to come back to shoot a wedding! So this post will be my last session in Dallas for the time being.
Now on to my lovely couple and their "sneak peek"! Thank you for being so patient in waiting to see your pics. I shot them Monday morning and they have had to wait longer than usual for their sneak peek...however, as consolation, (and because I will not be able to post anything new for a week or two), I am going to post more than my usual 4-5 pics. There were just too many favorites for me to choose from! This "engagement" session was SOOoooOO fun!! Not only is this couple GORGEOUS but they are so sweet and genuine. I loved watching them interact and they were so willing for me to shoot them how I wanted to! I'm excited to see what the future has in store for you guys. It was a pleasure and honor to get to know you and to be able to photograph you two just being in love. Even though I haven't known you long you will be missed. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! And as always I LOVE getting comments and feedback!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I know the way I processed this photo does NOT go with the look of their session...but I had to process it this way, it just makes me laugh I love it! Can someone get me a pitch fork??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

rrRRAAaawwrrr

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to include this one of Liz laughing...it's so her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the last shot I took as we walked back to the car so I thought it was a perfect way to end the post...it also happens to be my favorite shot of the day!

Photobucket

God bless you guys...you rock!

2 comments:

HappilyEverFlowers said...

Oh my word Sabrina you did such an amazing job with Chris and Liz! You are such a talented photographer. They look great!

Lyndsey Lewis said...

These are Fabulous!