Friday, August 21, 2009

My last family shoot in Dallas for a while...

I had my last family shoot this past Monday before we move and I couldn't have ended our time living here by shooting a better family! This is our head pastor and his family, (Jeremy's boss up until a few months ago when we stepped down from the church). They are such an amazing family and so genuine and fun to be around. We hold a special place for them in our hearts and will greatly miss them! They were an absolute joy to photograph. I loved watching them interact with each other and laugh at ALL their dad's jokes...really ALL of them, he's a funny guy! Here are a few favorites from their session. Hope you enjoy your "sneak peek" and we look forward to seeing you one more time before we head out of Texas.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How GORGEOUS are these girls!?!

Photobucket

I had so much fun shooting this last one...I think I was laughing just as hard if not harder then they were!

Photobucket

No comments: