Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ohio Family

During our two week trip to Ohio I had the honor of photographing one of Jeremy's mentor and friend's family. The husband and head of this family has been a long time friend and encouragement to Jeremy for over a decade. I have met him before and heard plenty of stories, (don't worry all good), so I was delighted to be able to meet the rest of the family on this day. Here are a few pictures for your sneak peek! Hope you enjoy them so far! Thank you for inviting me into your home and your family...we love you.
















Anyone who is a pet lover knows that the pet becomes a large part of the family so we couldn't leave this guy out! This was one of the most beautiful shepherds I've ever seen...I think he might have a bit a wolf in him!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! the look on that dog's face says he is about to eat! It's a little disconcerting at first because you think he's looking at YOU!! :)