Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another Precious Family

So a while back I posted a few pictures of a couple families who are on staff at Excel Church, the church plant that Jeremy and I are on staff with here in Holly Springs. (You can check out the web-site by clicking the link in the sentence above). At the time of that post I had not had the chance to photograph the other family that is also on staff. So here are a couple of my favorite shots of the other amazing family we work with!



Ok, so I realize their daughter probably looks like she has to go to the bathroom here but she doesn't. She's actually holding a small toy between her legs that she was fidgeting with for the first part of this mini shoot. So I kind of wish I had caught that before I snapped the picture but this was one of those now or never shots that didn't really allow time for instruction or I would have lost the genuine happiness and joy in all of their expressions. When photographing young kids you have to take the moment when you see it and just laugh and use the cliche "kids will be kids" when you get something like this. (But between us that's one of many things I love about photographing children!)



I think this one is my FAVORITE!

No comments: