Monday, March 2, 2009

Time goes by WAY too fast...

I can't believe my precious boy turned ONE last week! On February 26th I explained to Graydon how the most wonderful thing happened to us that very day one year ago...God blessed us in ways we never dreamed of with our first son! This past year has been so amazing and I have adored being this child's mommy. He has brought Jeremy and I so much joy it's hard to put into words how grateful we are to God for such a precious precious gift. We celebrated his birthday a few days later on the 28th. Here are a couple pics from his party!



2 comments:

bethany said...

oh my goodness! these are sooo cute Sabrina! tell Graydon i said happy birthday:)

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable and so happy! No wonder you're in love with him! :)