Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bluebonnets and Spring Sale...

I love the spring...ok, I grew up in the Northeast so in truth I love all four of the seasons for various reasons. But something I really love about spring here in Texas are the WILD FLOWERS! Who doesn't love a field bursting forth with a rainbow of color? And my favorite color just happens to be blue! It's almost bluebonnet season and that means the normally drab concrete highways lined with old billboards and crazy traffic suddenly become a little bit refreshing. Alright refreshing might be a stretch but at least the bluebonnets and the little pink and yellow flowers sprinkled in make driving DFW highways much more tolerable!
So in honor of that we are having a sale! Get 10% off your ENTIRE print order! This includes specialty items such as canvas wrapped prints, books, albums, etc. Something else to think about is Easter and mother's day are right around the corner. Give something different this year like a Defining Grace Photography GIFT CERTIFICATE! Who wouldn't love amazing pictures of loved ones that will last a lifetime?!
And because it wouldn't be a good post without a photo or two here are a few of my favs from past springs! Enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SABRINA!!! I haven't been to your blog in a while but I saw that you had linked to our site so I went and checked it out. Holy Crap! Your photos are amazing. Seriously, I love your style. Looks like you are getting the hang of Photoshop too, nice work! Can't believe Graydon is already a year old. Tell Jeremy 'sup for me.