Saturday, August 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARDS

HERE THEY ARE! I'm offering custom Christmas and Holiday cards this year! I'm pretty excited about these two collections. There is the "Red" collection and "Green" collection. The card sizes are either 5x7 or 5x5 (for the two square ones in the "Green" collection). Cards will be sold in sets of 25 on professional paper that is thicker than a regular photo...more like, well, a card! They also come with envelopes.
Dates are already starting to book up for Holiday pictures so make your appointment soon! I'm offering a special $50 print credit for the first three people to book an appointment with me after this post is published. (That means you have to have paid your creative fee to secure your date in order to obtain $50 toward your print total). I'll be posting more holiday specials soon so keep checking!