Saturday, August 23, 2008

Motherhood

Ok Merideth, here's a sneak peak at the pictures I told you about. For everyone else who's a bit out of the loop on these, this is Graydon and I in an impromptu morning photo shoot. I did not have any make-up on and was not ready for the day but my hair was styled "professionally" by my son...he loves to pull chunks of my hair down and suck on them...if you look close I bet you can tell what strands he had been sucking on! I took these not exactly sure how they'd turn out since I was in front of the lens and not behind it like usual. A lot of them turned out really great despite not seeing what I was focusing on. They are pretty raw, I didn't do much to them in the way of processing and they are very raw, moment and spontaneous wise. Hope people enjoy them as much as I do! Feel free to comment and let me know what you think! By the way, I LOVE being a mommy!!!







No comments: