Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Best Friend...

I was so excited to be able to see one of my best friends and her lovely family last week when my husband and I went on vacation to our beloved Las Cruces, New Mexico. Although our time together was too short we had so much fun hanging out with them and meeting their newest member of the family. During our short time together we did manage to do a little bit of a photo shoot trade. Tim and Shauna are incredibly talented wedding photographers in Phoenix, Az They own Vision Yard Studios and if you have never heard of them or seen their work you HAVE to check it out! (Just click the link here after checking out this post!)
Anyway, they were gracious enough to photograph my family then I had the privilege of turning around and photographing theirs! Unfortunately their two little munchkins were napping at the time...so I took some pics of just the two of them. Don't worry, the next morning I was able to grab a few of the whole family!
I will be posting some of my favorites of the pictures they took of Jeremy, Graydon and I soon, but in the mean time I hope you enjoy a few of my favorites from their session with me! We love and miss you so much Tim and Shauna and pray of a day that we might at least live in the same state! Don't forget to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I wouldn't be truely representing Tim and Shauna if I didn't include these last two pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lyndsey Lewis said...

LOVE them! #5 is my fav....Shauna's eye's are AMAZING!!!!

Riverbend Photography said...

These are awesome photos! I love the last two! So fun, what a good looking couple!! nice work Sabrina!

Neil and Julie said...

Awwww :) That's cool!