Monday, October 12, 2009

Vacation at Hilton Head...

...with the in-laws. We had a very nice time relaxing and spending time with Jeremy's family in South Carolina last week. One of our favorite things to do while we were there was ride bikes on the beach...so fun and peaceful. Another great memory I have was hunting for shells! We didn't find very many impressive shells but we did find lots of STARFISH and even a few sand dollars (I thought that was pretty cool and turned into a bit of a kid again with excitement! :) I didn't get much time to photograph like I'd hoped with my professional camera because of "technical difficulties" but here are a couple I did snap before that happened.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I was bummed because my CAMERA BROKE!!! The shutter collapsed before I could do a photo shoot for my sister-in-law and her family on the beach. I was really looking forward to doing a session for them at sunset on the beach. But we improvised. We did a mini shoot anyway with our little five year old sony cyber-shot point and shoot camera. Here are a couple pics from our trusty 7.2 mega pixel point and shoot. The black and white one below was from the afternoon on the beach and Jeremy shot it. The others were after everyone was cleaned up for the evening and I shot them. The picture Jer took of G-man and I was a bit grainy so I decided to add to the effect with a grain filter...I kind of like it but am a little on the fence about the added grain. (love the pic though)

Photobucket

I love this generation picture too. I snapped it real quick while Jeremy was looking at Graydon, Graydon was looking at Grampy, and Grampy was laughing at Gramy who was busy making everyone smile.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not exactly what I wanted for this family photoshoot but not too bad for the camera I had to work with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos!!
-hannah H.