Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Mother and her Beautiful Daughters

I had a lot of fun photographing these three lovely ladies! The two girls are not only sisters but best friends and man do they love to laugh!!! Of course that thrilled me to no end because I could easily get natural smiles out of them. I posted a few of my favorites but it was hard to narrow it down to just a couple. Photographing genuine laughter is one of my favorite emotions to capture...it reminds me to not take life too seriously and just relax. Laughter can not only reveal something about your relationship with a person but also really show a closeness and love that you share. Although I can't post them all, I certainly had a lot of laughing and giggeling pictures to choose from!
Okay, after having said all that about laughter, I have a couple other favorites I have to post too. Hope you gals enjoy your "sneak peek"...it was a joy to photograph you. By the way I think I counted about 15 bug bites from our time together but it was definitely worth it :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


I LOVE the attitude in this one...bring on the sass!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: