Sunday, November 16, 2008

I love meeting new families

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing this lovely family this past Saturday. The weather was a bit cool and windy but we made it work. I will say this about the weather however, it was perfect play in the leaves, go for a hike, curl up by the fire place and drink hot chocolate weather! Jeremy and I were thrilled that this past weekend actually felt like fall to us (This time of year us northerners long for colder weather) As wonderful as the crisp weather was this weekend, it was short lived...back in the 70's tomorrow...not that I'm complaining because 70 degree weather is beautiful too. Anyway, thank you again to this fun family for giving me the opportunity to spend a little time with you and photograph your family!





No comments: